
Yea! I'm an aunt again. JL (my sister) and Rick (my favorite brother-in-law) have decided to name her Addison Debbie Schofield. JL called to tell me that they were going to give her my name as her middle name. I cried. It was such a sweet gesture. What an honor to have this darling little girl named after me!
Addison was born on April 16, 2008. I really like that date because it's all even numbers and it can be divided by 2 and 4. I know that's really strange, but I think it's great. :)
JL had her 'al natural.' (Personally I want all the drugs they can give me, but I applaud JL for going natural.) Parents, baby Addison Debbie and little brother Mcayden are doing great. I hope to go up for a week in August to see this new little person (and of course the rest of the family). School has cramped my travel plans. :) I was telling my friend Mauree that I really just don't want to have to work. I just want to just enjoy life and just live more relaxed. I guess I need a sugar daddy. Keep your eyes open for me. :)
My mom called and left me a message the night Addison was born. We had all been waiting and waiting (JL and Rick more of course) because JL and Rick really thought she would be born in March. So as the days came and went she still hadn't arrived. It was a big deal when she finally came. Julie called me at work the next day to share in the excitement and all the talk was about her hair. I don't know if any of my sisters had hair when they were born, but I was a baldy for a long time. Mcayden was bald too so we all expected a bald baby.
Addison was born six days late (though if you asked JL she would say she was born four weeks late.) She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz. I'm so glad she is a healthy baby. I wonder if she will be blessed with her mother's gorgeous eyes. I don't know if her papa would like that or not. He'll be beating the guys off with sticks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment