Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hyperventilating!

Ok, so my professor wanted to say to me "What part of prototype didn't you understand?" Somehow I completely misunderstood that we actually have to create a prototype for my 772 class. Like a real one-not hypothetical as I had assumed. Imagine me stressed and then times it by five! I called my friend Lynn after hearing about this and talking to my professor and said "I think I'm going to start hyperventilating!"

The good side is that he posted a few new Web 2.0 stuff this week and I can use one of them to use as my platform for my prototype. I was going to create a social learning environment about "How to plan a trip," but it's way too broad for this. I decided to do it on how to plan a trip to New Zealand. I already know how so it's not too difficult. I kind of wish I would have done it on Switzerland, but it's due next Saturday and I have very limited time to work on it so it was better to go with something I was familiar with.

Oh and boys/men (ok maybe not all, but some) suck! (I have got to stop using that word. It was pointed out to me recently that I use it quite often.) I went out this this interesting guy and he said he wanted to ask me out again. I thought he would call that weekend, but he hasn't called at all. For any men out there reading this who are dating--don't tell a girl you want to ask her out again and then don't. It's rude, inconsiderate, and a lie.

We FINALLY had some nice weather this week. I realized that I should have been grateful for the cold weather because it kept my allergies at bay. Friday was gorgeous! I went for about a twenty mile bike ride. It was brilliant! I spent all day (literally) working on my prototype. Then I went to the ballet--Swan Lake. I was tired from sitting and looking at a computer screen and they had two intermissions. So I left during the second one. The ballet was gorgeous. I loved the costumes and the grace of the dancers. They are truly amazing.

I was supposed to do readings for another course I'm taking and Blackboard is down so I don't know what I'm supposed to read and my syllabus is at work. I'm feeling quite stressed. Chocolate here I come!

No comments: