You know usually my synapses (or 'on switch') starts firing up once I'm in my spin/exercise classes in the morning. By the time I leave the gym I have a plan for the day and am thinking of all the things I need to do. Well today the 'on switch' has never been turned on. (Personally I would like to have an off switch because then I could sleep better without all the things I need to do running through my brain and keeping me from sleeping.)
I told a friend of mine that it's like I am in second gear and can't shift to third. I had all these great plans for the day, but it's almost like I don't have the brain power to accomplish them. Oh how I want some chocolate. I think that would get my synapses working. However, I am still on the only meat and veggies way of eating (the name diet makes it sound so much worse) and I will not give in! I will just have a low key day and not get much done. :)
1 comment:
I have so many days like these! I wish I had a way to fix it that always works, though I do typically give chocolate a try! What is this diet you are on? It sounds interesting....
Post a Comment