Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trip to the Caribbean St. Thomas



I haven't written in a month because I have been out of town doing lots of fun stuff. :) I decided to break up my blogs by plieces instead of just doing one enormous blog. Kristin was the best hostess! She picked me up from the airport and took me to some viewpoints of the harbor. It was just so beautiful! Kristin took me to the beautiful beaches in St. Thomas so I could see them. I had shopped for a few hours and she picked me up and took me on a tour. As I was heading to St. John I didn't spend any time on the beaches here. St. Thomas has some really nice homes and many places that make it look like a third world country. It was very different being in a US territory. They also have bad traffic. Luckily I didn't get to see the bad traffic (except one day.) I guess you just can't get away from it.

St. Thomas is extremely hilly. I have no idea how people do it without four wheel drive. Some of the roads looks like they were at a 75 degree angle. I was amazed that cars could actually get up them without tipping over. We would go down a road and I would think it was a back road. Then we would end up in town. It wasn't a back road at all.



This picture is taken at Sapphire Beach. The water was stunning!

I think this picture is from the Secret Beach. There are big lizards that hang out here. We didn't see any this day.

You can kind of see the cruise ship behind me. The area behind me is called Charlotte Amalie which is the main area in St. Thomas. It has all the shopping.


When I first got off the plane, Kristin brought me here to Megan's beach. It's the most popular and famous in St. Thomas. It is really gorgeous from above because you can see all the different colors in the water. I was just so happy to be seeing water. It just seems to feed my soul.

1 comment:

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Hey, where's your sexy pin up picture, girl??!