Julie came down to spend Thanksgiving with me this year. I have tons of school projects to do and wanted to work on them over the break. Julie was a huge help and spent hours with me editing my paper. It's not due until next week and it's done. Yea! It may not have been such a fun break for her (or me), but it's exactly what I needed.:)
Julie and I ate really well at Thanksgiving dinner. I had turkey, ham, and lots of salad. Julie is trying to eat healthier so she ate like me. We were doing great until they brought out the fudge. I don't know why, but wow I wanted that fudge. So I turned to Julie and said I think that it's time to go. She agreed.:)
School is extra crazy right now as I have papers and projects to complete. I am building a website and really struggling with the CSS. I am hoping and praying that someone at school at help me fix the problems tomorrow. I just keep thinking that in less than two weeks I will be in the Caribbean playing in that beautiful water and actually relaxing. Oh, I can feel the wonderful breeze on my face. I am so looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Deb, that is such a cute pic of you and Julie.
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
We had fun in UT and stayed longer than we had planned. It was nice to have that flexibility!
Tomorrow we're heading out to cut down a tree. Rick is so excited.
You'll be soaking in the sun soon!
Good luck with your website!
LOVE YA,
JL
Post a Comment