Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sing praises!

Yea and halleluja!!! I am finally done with school. I cannot even express my relief for being done. The weight of it has just been over whelming. When I finished my class presentation on Monday I came home and cried. I felt like I had just been let out of jail. All of a sudden I could do things again. I woke up on Tuesday at 5:30 and could have slept until 7:00, but I realized that I actually had time to clean so I got up and vacuumed and organized. It felt so good to be able to do what I wanted and to get organized, get my life back. I feel like a real person again. :) Emotionally I am doing much better too. Some friends at work said I was glowing. I told them it's because I get to go on a long vacation and I was finally done with my own torture for the semester.
I love December (when school is over!) :)

No comments: