I just found out today that I get to stay in my townhouse. I wanted to live alone, but found in this area that it is nearly impossible (actually impossible on my salary.) So thanks to a good friend I was introduced to a mutual friend who is also looking for a place. Debra, who owns the townhouse, agreed to lower the rent (considerably) so we could live here. I feel so grateful to Debra for doing this. The townhouse is large with plenty of storage space. It's in a nice neighborhood and I'm just familiar with everything. I'm so so happy I get to stay!
4 comments:
I am thrilled for you. YEAH!!!!
Yahoo! That is great news!! I am so happy for you!
JL
It sounds like a win win situation for you and Debra.
:)
AWESOME!! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear it worked out!!
Post a Comment