My friends and I often do a girls night, but we hadn't done one in
awhile. A few of my friends had mentioned that they hadn't been to my
house since I moved in. It was definitely time to have them over. However, it's a long way to come just to chat and I really like trying to do something active when we get together. It's so easy just to get together and eat.
Well, I was at my chiropracters office and heard someone talking about this place called Rebounderz. It's a warehouse (kind of) that has huge sections of trampolines all lined up together. I had seen something on the news about one in California and thought it sounded like a blast.
So here we are ready to jump. There were tons of little kids, but we had a great time. They had good music playing so it almost felt like we were dancing. I wished that I could do flips, but I was too worried about landing on my head/neck. We really worked up a sweat. They also had one area where they had these Styrofoam blocks that you could jump into. Alison just went up to it and let herself fall backwards into it. Tiffanie and I both jumped. It was hilarious and somewhat difficult to get out of. We were all glad we went and jumped--we worked up a sweat, laughed a lot, and basically had a great time. :)
Afterwards we went back to my house. I was getting out cake and the three girls just plopped down on the couch. It looked so funny I had to take a picture.
Kristina kindly tried to take pictures of us in action, but as you can tell, the camera couldn't just pick up the images. I thought this picture of Melissa was hilarious. She seemed a bit worried about jumping too high so it was really funny to watch her jump about a foot high. She's so fun!
It was also funny to get together because everyone wanted to know what was going on with Tom and I. They wanted 'the dirt'. I couldn't figure out what 'the dirt' was. I told them that we had been dating for five months and were enjoying getting to know each other...what else was there to say. At lunch I mentioned that we were going to see Tom's family in March and Melissa let out a little scream. I was told that this was part of 'the dirt'. I forget that when you are not dating you want to know what people who do date are doing. So, I filled them in on a few things that Tom and I had been doing. It's kind of fun to be the center of attention. :) My friends are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment