Monday, July 21, 2008
Scary Movie!
For those of you who know me well you know I do not like scary movies! Well I was not thinking when I went and saw "The Dark Knight" this weekend with friends. It is the new Batman movie that is out. It was actually really scary! My friend Melinda said that she needed a full body massage after that because of how tense she was. I was with her! I was jumping and gasping during the movie. It was just scary! That joker guy (Heath Ledger) was amazing and truly took on the role of his character. He was really creepy. It was a really violent movie and I thought it should have been rated R. I went home and kept flashing back to the movie. I thought for sure I would have nightmares all night. I got home and read for awhile to dispel the evil feeling. I did dream about him, but no nightmares. (whew!) How come I can't dream about the cute guy?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment